MESS Session Booking Page
Important - Before you Book!
In order to book you must be one of the following:
- A current paid-up MESS Member.
- A person who has access to a MESS Membership via a university or other institution.
- A casual MESS user who has filled out and agreed to the terms on this form.
If you book a session without meeting these conditions your session may not be honoured and cancelled at any time.
If you are an international visitor and wish to book a session at MESS, please contact us first!
How to Book
- Select your preferred machine or workstation.*
- Choose your date and time.
- Confirm your details.
- Schedule your appointment.
* Note: Your booking ensures that one machine of your preference is guaranteed to be available to you for your session. However this does not mean that you are restricted to one machine only. You are free to use any of the other available machines during your session. See our FAQ for more detail.
To go back and change details about your booking, please click change. Don't use the "back" button in your browser.
Quick Booking Info
- Sessions run for 4 hours, commencing at either 1pm and 6pm, Wednesday to Sunday.
- All sessions are facilitated by an experienced MESS staff member who will be on hand to assist you in using any of the machines and making the most of your time at MESS.
- The cost per session is $44 for current MESS Members and Institutional Members. Sessions for casual non-members are $99. (All prices are GST inclusive).
- Sessions may be booked up to 6 weeks in advance. Booking close 4 hours prior to the session commencement.
- You can cancel your session at any time. There is currently no penalty for booking cancellations. This is subject to change.
- Workstation and Machine bookings are reservations only and are allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- If a booking issue arises we will endeavour to contact members within 24 hours of booking confirmation.
Bringing Guests (Members Only)
- Members may only bring 1 guest to a session, free of charge. This is not available to casual non-members.
- Guests must be working with you during your session. ie. Guests are not 2-for-1 sessions.
- You must inform us if you intend to bring a guest. Unannounced guests who arrive with members may be refused entry.
- Guest capacity is limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
For any other questions regarding booking or studio access email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +61 3 9329 7177