MESS Members Bookings Page
Only current members can book sessions at MESS. A MESS Member number is required for booking.
How to book.
- Select a machine or workstation.*
- Choose your date and time.
- Confirm your details.
- Schedule your appointment.
* Note: You can reserve only one machine for your booking, but you are not restricted to one machine only. Unreserved machines in the studio are available to you during your session. See our FAQ for more detail.
To go back and change details about your booking, please click change. Don't use the "back" button in your browser.
Booking Policy Summary
Time and Cost
- Sessions are set in 4 hour blocks and at a fixed cost of $44 (inc. GST). There are currently no variations of cost or time for sessions.
- Sessions may be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
- There is currently no penalty for booking cancellations. This is subject to change.
- The studio is open Wednesday to Sunday.
- Sessions can only be booked commencing at either 1pm or 6pm.
Capacity, Guests & Machine availability.
- Each session is limited to a total maximum capacity of 16 members and 8 guests.
- Members may only bring 1 guest per member to a session.
- You must inform us if you intend to bring a guest. We have capacity for 8 guests maximum for each session. Guests are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Unannounced guests who arrive with members may be refused entry.
- Workstation and Machine bookings are reservations only and are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. If a booking issue arises we will endeavour to contact members within 24 hours of booking confirmation.
For any other questions regarding booking or studio access email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +61 3 9329 7177