Classes, studio access and venue:
- All course sessions will be held at MESS in North Melbourne.
- Classes will be held weekly on Monday nights between 6 and 10 pm. The first class is on Monday, November 13, and the final is on Monday, December 18.
- Ideal candidates will be able to attend all course classes.
- Each week will focus on a different subject. View the full course outline here.
- Each session will be split between 1.5-2 hour lecture/Q&A and 2 hours of supported studio time.
- In addition to studio access during class time, course fees also include six (6) self-directed 4-hour studio sessions at MESS during the course (1 session per class week).
- We will use Google Classroom to share resources and course material throughout the course.